How to Get Ready for an appointment with Ashley Callaway Beauty
Here are some friendly reminders to help you prepare for your makeup appointment with Ashley Callaway Beauty:
1. Please take a bath or shower and brush your teeth before your appointment. Also, make sure to cleanse your face beforehand.
2. If you'd like, you can apply a non-greasy moisturizer to your face, like Cetaphil.
3. Please note that it is $25 additional for makeup removal as it can be time-consuming and may cut into your appointment time.
4. Inform the artist about any seasonal allergies, allergies, or sensitivity to makeup you may have.
5. Remember, no extra people are allowed to accompany you unless they are also getting a service. There is limited seating available. (IN THE MAKEUP STUDIO)
6. It's advisable to have a meal before your appointment and refrain from smoking.
7. Make sure to tie back your hair to keep it off your face.
8. Feel free to bring any photos of makeup inspiration, such as screenshots or swatches.
9. During the makeup application process, please try to minimize cellphone usage as it can slow down the process. Keep in mind that makeup usually takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes, so block out 2 hours of your time just in case.
10. Rest assured that the makeup studio and kit are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized between clients.
11. Only one person is allowed per appointment.
12. Please bring positive energy and leave behind any bad or negative vibes. Ashley Callaway Beauty is a happy and positive environment.
13. Lastly, please confirm that you have read and acknowledged these reminders.
Thank you once again for choosing Ashley Callaway Beauty for your professional makeup session.